Bayeux Private Walking Tour
Bayeux is a magical town filled with French history. The city miraculously survived the Second World War and is a remarkable example of architectural heritage. Each stop has its beauty, being its half-timber houses, impressive cathedral or town mansions. Admire the Bayeux Cathedral, over 900 years old, a piece of Norman-Romanesque-Gothic architecture. Stroll around the town centre along the banks of river Aure and admire some very nice views, old stone houses and waterwheels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bayeux, Bayeux, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
*View of Bayeux Tapestry Museum.
*View of Museum of the Battle of Normandy
*Bayeux War Cemetery
Departure Point :13B Rue de Nesmond, 14400 Bayeux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.