Bayshore Drive Motorbike Tour
Enjoy the panoramic views of Tampa Bay as we cruise along Bayshore Drive and the longest continuous sidewalk in the USA! Catch a glimpse of the Jose Gaspar pirate ship and the magnificent mansions along our way. As we approach Davis Islands, keep an eye out for Derek Jeter's (New York Yankees Shortstop) house as it is visible in the distance. While on the Island we take a photo stop near the Davis Islands Dog Beach. and Davis Islands Yacht Club. We continue around the island passing the Peter O. Knight Airport. Admire the many homes along the way as we complete our circle of the island. Next, we cross into Tampa onto Bayshore Drive and head for the Tampa Convention Center. We arrive at the Tampa Convention Center and take a photo stop at the Tampa Riverwalk, Convention Center entrance. As we continue our tour Enjoy viewing the many condos and boat slips along the waterfront of Harbour Islands. we'll pass by the Amalie Arena, the Tampa Bay History Center and Florida Aquarium.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of helmets
What's excluded :
- Select the best time to ride around Tampa and then make your way to the Port of Tampa, located at 604 Channelside Drive. Meet your professional and friendly guide, who will drive you around on the motorbike. Strap on your helmet, find your seat on the motorbike, and head out into the streets of Tampa.
On your way to Davis Island, cruise along the longest continuous sidewalk in America while taking in the panoramic views of Tampa Bay. Then, pass by beautiful mansions and real estate on Davis Island. Stop at the Davis Island Marina for a chance to take pictures, and then continue to the Tampa Convention Center. After enjoying the views, ride through Harbor Island for a complete tour of Tampa Bay.
End your tour on the three-passenger motorbike back at the Port of Tampa. Take a ride to remember on this motorbike tour!
Departure Point :USA Trike Adventures Cruise Excursions
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.