Be a Local in Mandalay
Visit to the top of Mandalay Hill, rising 240 metres above the city.
Visit Kuthodaw Pagoda, considered ‘the world’s largest book’, housing a collection of more than 700 marble slabs inscribed with Buddhist teachings.
A tour of traditional workshops and observe marble masonry, Kalaga tapestry and gold leaf making.
Visit a local craftshop, to create your very own marionette. A perfect personalized memory of your Mandalay holiday. (optional with extra cost)
Continue visit to 63rd street and participate in lively local activity.
This street comes to life around 16.00 as locals gather outside the temple. Here, you will find street vendors selling snacks, temple offerings , grinding thanaka on large stones to make scented water and praying at the many shrines.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Private Car with air-condition
- English guide
- Meals or snacks as mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
- Entry/Admission - Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Kuthodaw Pagoda & the World's Largest Book
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Zone fee
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Hill, Mandalay Myanmar
It will rise 240 metres above the city. This is an excellent opportunity for a grand overview of Mandalay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda, Mandalay Myanmar
It will be home to a huge marble Buddha.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kuthodaw Pagoda & the World's Largest Book, Mandalay Myanmar
Kuthodaw Pagoda, considered ‘the world’s largest book’, housing a collection of more than 700 marble slabs inscribed with Buddhist teachings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up at the hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.