Beach Adventure Tour
Experience a Taste of St. Kitts/Nevis Island Life.
· Activity Level: This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs, walk reasonable distances, and over uneven ground and cobblestoned paths or streets.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Light Refreshments served
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basseterre, Basseterre, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
Basseterre City Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cockleshell Beach, Basseterre St. Kitts
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cayon, Cayon, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
Your tour starts at Port Zante/or a local hotel where you will be picked up in a taxi/or luxury vehicle. In Basseterre, you tour guide will point out the historical sites of Berkeley Memorial, Immaculate Conception Catholic Co-Cathedral, Independence Square, The War Memorial, St. Peter’s Village, and many other treasured historical sites.
The final stop on your tour is Cockleshell Beach, where you can relax, snorkel, jet ski, paddleboard or soak up the sun. At the end of the tour, you are returned to Port Zante/or your local hotel.
At the end of the tour, you are returned to Port Zante/or your local hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Signature Flight Support SKB - Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport, Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport Basseterre St. Kitts, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Vance W. Amory International Airport, New Castle, St Kitts & Nevis
- Adonis Tour & Beach from Porte Zante, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
- PRINT-HUB SKN, UNIT 5 & 6 , Building 16 Port Zante BASSETERRE St. Kitts, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :2/10/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.