Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort
This beach day will deliver. The white sand stretches down the coastline. As this beach is on the Dutch side, you can comfortably bring your family without fearing exposure to public nudity. The important things--a beach chair, umbrella, and snorkel gear--are included for your enjoyment.
There are two great restaurants, a deli, shops and of course a long, white, sandy beach for your enjoyment. Take a short stroll up the hill to Fort Amsterdam, a great historic site with gorgeous views of Great Bay and the Cruise Ship Pier.
Optional watersports like Jetskis and hobie rentals are available.
Come relax at Divi Little Bay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Umbrella's (1 shared for 2 people, if you are travelling solo you get your own
- Snorkel Gears
What's excluded :
- Sun Block
- Sun Tan
Start time: Flexible
9:00am - 5:00pm
This is the perfect beach day for cruise ship passengers. You decide what time to leave deck and show up for your beachy sunny day at Divi Little Bay Beach Resort. Remember tour closes at 5:00pm and starts as early as 9:00am.
To get to Divi Beach Resort:
Grab a cab from the cruise ship for a short ride to Divi Little Bay Resort.
Ask the cab driver to take a left at the security gate and drop you at the watersports roundabout
Friendly Aqua Mania staff will organise your chairs and umbrellas and plan the rest of your day's activities.
Relax and enjoy your day at Divi. Take a cab back to the cruise ship pier, or stroll back through town and enjoy duty free shopping all the way to the ship.
HIGHLIGHTS / FACTS
• One beach chair
• One umbrella for every 2 people (single bookings will also get an umbrella)
• Use of snorkel gearTake With You:
- Sun block / Tan
-extra cash for food & water sport activities
• Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, Little Bay Rd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Swim wear
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.