Beach Day in San Blas from Panama City including Lunch
Imagine a place which genuinely looks like a Robinson Crusoe hideaway. The sand is white and fine, the sea feels warm like bathwater, coconut palms will provide welcome shade and the snorkeling is excellent. Swim in pristine, crystal clear waters, observing sea stars and colorful fish from the surface or snorkel on nearby reefs to get up close with the underwater world.
Spend a perfect beach day in San Blas! We have you covered!
• Timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging
• Comfortable 4x4 cars with friendly drivers
• Full insurance for cars, boats and guests
• All our boats have sun protection with big awnings
• We include a quality lunch and one drink of your choice (Each meal is prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients)
• We include mask & snorkel
• Excellent 24/7 customer service and offsite assistance if needed.
**The usage of drones has been made illegal in the islands of San Blas. Heavy fines have been imposed on those who ignore the law. Please don’t do it! **
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
- Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
- One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
- Island Taxes (Entrance fee to each island)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Guna Entrance Fee paid to border patrol ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Guna Yala population that to this day still lives in a very simple and happy way. Tao Travel 365 is the highest-rated San Blas Day Tour in Panama, offering a San Blas adventure that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise, spending a day on the beach. We designed this trip for those who want to spend a relaxed day on a paradise beach, enjoying the sun, breeze and warm ocean waters.
The day starts early with our driver picking you up between 5:00am - 5:45am (shared 4X4 transportation with up to 6 travelers) arriving in Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
9:15am: After a short 15 minute boat ride you will arrive at your island for the day, where you can enjoy the beaches or explore the little village, meeting some of the native Gunas. We will also provide you with complimentary snorkel and mask for the day.
12:30 - 2:00pm: Lunchtime - enjoy a freshly prepared, tasty lunch with a selection of fish, mixed seafood, or chicken accompanied by coconut rice and salad.
2:00pm - 3:30pm: Keep enjoying the beach at your leisure
4:00pm: Return to Panama City with arrival at your lodging by 7:00pm
• San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
• Guna Yala Region, Guna Yala Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready to be picked up between 5:00am and 5:45am. Our drivers will communicate with you when arriving at your Panama City or Playa Bonita lodging through the WhatsApp phone number you provided.Please bring your passport for the Guna territory border crossing and $22 (in cash) per person payable to the Guna authorities for the entrance fee.The drive to San Blas takes approximately 2.5 hours, with one hour over curvy roads. Please prepare accordingly, if you have a tendency for motion sickness. The driver will stop at a grocery store along the way to San Blas, in case you want to purchase additional snacks or drinks. You can also bring a cooler if you like.When arriving in Carti, the port of San Blas, your local Guna boat captain will be waiting for you to take you to your island paradise.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure time is between 5:00am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads over curvy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly.
- This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- Infants need to sit on laps.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE GUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- The usage of drones has been made illegal in the islands of San Blas. Heavy fines have been imposed on those who ignore the law. Please don’t do it!
- Most travelers can participate
- The road to San Blas is very curvy with lots of hills. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.