Beach day trip to Essaouira from Marrakesh
Discover the secrets of Moroccan Argan oil.
Explore the historical town of Essaouira and shop in the old medina.
Take in scenic views of the city's architecture from the Sakala Du Port.
Go for a swim or relax at the sandy beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Traditional Moroccan tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Morocco
En-route to Essaouira we'll stop at an Argan Association where you can learn about argan oil which is the world's most expensive oil and well kept secret.
Arriving in Essaouira around midday, your guide who will take you for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. As Essaouira is a seaside town you will be spoilt for choice of seafood cuisine.
After lunch, you'll have free time to explore the quaint seaside town. Visit the port and take pictures with the bronze cannons before going to the medina and souks to test your bartering skills.
You can stop by the Sakala castle and take in views of the old Portuguese architecture of the town which is famous for film scenes in Game of Thrones.
After exploring the city you can go to the beach for a swim or relax in the sun until it's time to meet your guide and head back to Marrakech for a 6pm arrival.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marrakech Menara Airport, Ménara Massira 2 Bloc C Numéro 38, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.