Beach hopping in Puerto Princesa City
Wanting to try a different kind of activity in Puerto Princesa? Go on a beach hopping without leaving the mainland! Visit up to 3 gorgeous beaches and a view deck that overlooks the area.
This tour is perfect for those who wants to just lay down the sand and listen to the sounds of the wave as they crash on the beach.
The places you will be visiting are Nagtabon Beach, Pakpak-Lauin Day Tour Destination, Commodore's Beach Resort, and Nagtabon Viewdeck. While they are all located on the west coast of Puerto Princesa, each of them is unique and will provide you a glimpse of rural living in Puerto Princesa.
Lunch is included and will be served at Commodore's Beach Resort. You can also rent a skim board from the locals or just talk to them and learn more about their way of life.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nagtabon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pakpak-Lauin Day Tour Destination
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagtabon Beach, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
A beach located in Bargy. Bacungan. This is a perfect spot for those looking to just while away their day and swim on the waves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pakpak-Lauin Day Tour Destination, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
An untouched beach located some 40 minutes away from the City. Mobile phone signal is not yet available making it a perfect hideaway spot for those wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off is include for guests staying within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport.Airports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.