Beach Horseback Riding in Puerto Plata
RIde on horseback along a palm tree beach with soft sand and crystal clear water.
Breathe fresh salt air and experience peace and quiet.
Swim in the water with your horse.
The ride is suitable for beginners and experienced riders and ideal for families and smaller children who can ride on a horse together with a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Beach (Playa Dorada), Playa Dorada Complex, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
This is where our horses are waiting for us saddled up and from there we ride to bergantin beach along the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Playa Dorada, 57000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We cannot pick up from resorts in sosua and cabarete because of the distance and the time involved. You are welcome to join the tour but you have to make your own way and pay the extra expense but we are happy to recommend you an affordable taxi service we work with.Ports
- Amber cove
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you want to swim with the horses please wear or bring bathing suits and towels
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring some small bills for purchases of souvenirs or cold drinks
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Dear guests, we are committed to keeping you and our staff safe. Please know that we will ride with our horses a safe distance from each other. We are not shaking hands and are not automatically helping you on or off your horse. Please tell us if you need our assistance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.