Beach n Chill Tour
Beach Like a Lucian! Enjoy live Wood Fire Cooking on a calm private black sand beach. Play traditional games, dive in clear blue waters, enjoy ice cold refreshments and mingle with super friendly guides!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Option of Live Grilling of Fish or Chicken
- Live Cooking of One-Pot Salt Fish Bullion
- Piton Beer & Local Beverages
- Island Rum Punch
- Beach Chairs Provided
- Beach Restroom Available
- Local Board Games
- Entry/Admission - Anse Cochon Beach
What's excluded :
- Rental of Diving Gear on Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anse Cochon Beach, Anse La Raye St. Lucia
Firstly in a reliable transport, you will be guided by our friendly tour guides who will tour you safely to Anse Cochon beach from Gros Islet. There the flexibility begins. Totally dependent on your preference, you get to do the following:
Eat grilled fish/chicken and a delicious one pot meal cooked with natural fire (three stones and wood fire).
Relax while drinking some local refreshments which are kept iced cold!
Play Dominoes and other board games.
Socialize with our friendly tour guides who will make your experience super fun!
Rent diving/swimming gear and enjoy the blue seas!
Totally flexible with time, our guides will finally return you safely your drop off location.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Beach n Chill tours to all location in St. LuciaPorts
- Rodney Bay Marina
- Marigot Bay Marina
- Castries Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.