Bean to Bar Chocolate Workshop
Come and learn how to make chocolate !
• Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
• We offer chocolate workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
• During 2 hours, you will learn everything about cacao and chocolate, discover how to make chocolate from the bean to the bar, make your own chocolates and take them with you
* To protect our customers and our employees, the workshops will be limited to 4 people until the contingency health situation returns to normal
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide within the museum
- Cocoa beans, chocolate and toppings
- Apron and hat for the duration of the workshop
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta, Calle Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez 128 Col. Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
You will discover how and where the cocoa bean is produced, how it is transformed into chocolate and the history of the transformation of cocoa into chocolate by olmeques, maya and aztaques
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta, Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez 128, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To protect our customers and our employees, the workshops will be limited to 4 people until the contingency health situation returns to normal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- To protect our customers and employees, the workshop will be limited to 4 pax until the contingency health situation returns to normal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.