Bear Feeding at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
A journey to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Turnagain Arm Tour timed to arrive to see the Bear Feeding.
Board your Turnagain Arm Shuttle for the guided drive along Alaska’s most scenic highway. From beginning to end there are dramatic views of mountain scenery and the Cook Inlet. At the 140-acre Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, jaws drop in awe-even those of longtime Alaskans. Your shuttle will take you directly to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where you can witness Alaskan Wildlife up-close. We have timed this tour so that all customers will enjoy the bear feeding!
Your journey to include a one-hour visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center begins with a custom tour of Turnagain Arm and is a treat you won’t want to miss. On the way to the wildlife center you will be traveling through the Chugach State Park down Alaska’s most scenic stretch of highway. We will include a walk in the Rainforest and Explorer Glacier in Portage Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round Trip tour with one hour at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Entry/Admission - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours, 423 E 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501-2634
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Turnagain Arm Tour
This tour offers wildlife encounters up close!
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Turnagain Arm, Alaska, USA
Board your Turnagain Arm Shuttle for the guided drive along spectacular Turnagain Arm. From beginning to end there are dramatic views of mountain scenery and the Cook Inlet.
Stop At: Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Mile 79 Seward Highway, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
At the 140-acre Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, jaws drop in awe-even those of longtime Alaskans. AWCC’s mission is to provide refuge for orphaned, injured and ill animals-those that can’t survive in the wild. The center also educates visitors about Alaska’s Wildlife. Your shuttle will take you directly to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where you can witness Alaskan Wildlife up-close.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.