Beatles'n More Rock'n Roll Private Taxi Tour
The price you see is the total cost.
Loads of FAB Beatles & London Rock'n Roll landmarks.
Half Day London Tour (4 hours): 9.00 - 12.00pm start.
Taxi tour with a very small amount of walking.
The title of this tour says it all, and we're not just restricted to the Beatles (this is London we're talking about).
We’ll visit a certain well known recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as Marylebone marriages, film locations and blue plaques. Upmarket Mayfair and Marylebone are more rock’n roll than expected and seedy Soho more than lives up to its reputation. We may trip the edges of Covent Garden, nip into Kensington or dip into St James's for the biggest surprises of all.
I never like to give too much away when writing about this tour (promised: you will get satisfaction). It spoils some of the secrets and reveals surprises best seen on the tour. All I can say is, London Calling...you'll wish you were here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Drop-off anywhere in central London
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Abbey Road Studios
- Entry/Admission - Savile Row
- Entry/Admission - Mayfair
- Entry/Admission - Marylebone
- Entry/Admission - Kensington
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Cab Tours, London England
We travel from location to location in my trad London taxi.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abbey Road Studios, 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
THE studio, with THE zebra cossing outside and The Abbey Road Studios Shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Savile Row, London England
Apple Corp HQ. THE roof gig.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mayfair, London England
Lot's of rock'n roll in Mayfair: Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Bowie.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marylebone, 73, London England
Lot's of Rock'n Roll in Marylebone: Beatles, Clash, Floyd, Hendix, Bolan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kensington, London England
Lot's of Rock'n Roll in Kensington (if you know where to look): Queen, Led Zep, Marley, Floyd.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is anywhere in central London (Zone 1). Extra charges may apply if different. I'll meet you outside the entrance to your hotel/accommodation and will have a name board with your name on it in the taxi window for easy i.d.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between the driver guide and the passengers. This provides a safe distance whilst driving. An excellent intercom system in the taxi allows two-way conversations and guiding. Walking parts of the tour are done as safely as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.