Beats And Returns To Fatima | Nazareth | Óbidos (private)
In this route of courage, love and faith, the mountain roads lead us to one of the most impressive Marian sanctuaries, Fatima.
The round trip to Fatima focuses on the sanctuary of Fatima and its various components - the two basilicas, the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Tocheiro and the huge esplanade - but also allows a passage through the small village of Aljustrel, where the three shepherds , Francisco, Jacinta and Lucia, lived and still time for some shopping!
If time is left and there is interest, the return to Lisbon can be done through another route, passing through two iconic cities that mark the West of Portugal: Nazaré and Óbidos!
This tour is one of the most enriching things to do from Lisbon, whether in terms of history or just for the beauty of the places to visit.
Our itinerary can start from Fatima or Óbidos, depending on your preferences or the day of the week. But it will surely be an unforgettable day in the western region of Portugal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free cancellation
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- Tickets to museums or monuments
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2495-557 Fátima, Portugal
Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, Basilica of the Holy Trinity, Chapel of Apparitions; Torch; block of the Berlin wall.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aljustrel Fatima, 2495-301 Fátima, Portugal
Visit to the village and house where the three little shepherds lived, Francisco, Jacinta and Lucia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Fishing village by the beach; the traditional dress of local women; the site with its sanctuary and the best viewpoints; S. Miguel Fort and the beach of the giant waves. It is the best option for a lunch break.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
Discover the narrow, picturesque and flowery streets, the ramparts and viewpoints; many shops and taste a traditional liqueur for energy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our customers at your doorstep, whether it's a hotel, hostel, Airbnb, etc.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- More information at https://www.bem-vindo-a-lisboa.com.br/selo-clean-and-safe-turismo-de-portugal/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.