Beaufort City Tour
Beaufort town located on Port Royal Island remains the Queen of South Carolina Sea Islands with its charm, natural beauty, fascinating history and rich, diverse cultural heritage.
On this 1.15 hour driving tour, we'll explore the historic district of Beaufort, including the famous Old Point area and The Bluff with its antebellum houses and churches, all from the comfort of our air-conditioned vehicle.
As we drive around town, your guide will introduce you to some of these beautiful and historic sites: See historic townhouses up close and learn about the architecture and the folks who built them. Discover what happened to the houses and people of Beaufort during the Civil War Union Occupation. See the movie sites made famous by over 24 Hollywood films that were shot in Beaufort and the surrounding areas. Join us for an adventure through the Nation Historic Landmark District of Beaufort, South Carolina's second oldest city!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
- Costumed Guides
- Air-Conditioned Van
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Street, Beaufort, SC
Downtown Beaufort is a lovely town full of shops and restaurants. A marvelous place to window shop or find that special present for a friend.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :209 Charles St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call 24 hours in advance to set pick up time and location.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.