Beaujolais Segway Tour with Wine Tasting
Discover a Beaujolais village and its vineyards in this Segway tour surrounded by nature. Follow your enthusiastic and passionate guide through the Beaujolais' scenic wine route using an innovative and ecological means of transportation. A fun experience to share with family and friends as it is suitable for beginners. Go through the vines with your all-terrain vehicle and finish your tour in a authentic cellar for wine-tasting and local products sampling. A complete oenogical experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting and local food sampling
- Local guide
- Rain-gear (if necessary)
- Parking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Terroir des Pierres Dorees, 76 Place de Presberg, 69620 Oingt France
Medieval Village built in 1310
Departure Point :63 Chemin de Fond Vieille, 69620 Val d'Oingt, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years old. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people who cannot stand on their feet for too long
- Flat shoes and casual clothes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for people with internal ear problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.