Beaujolais Wines 1-Day Private Tour from Paris
“O happy Burgundy which merits being called the mother of men” Erasmus, 1522. Deep in the valleys and slopes just west of the Saône River lies the French wine region of Burgundy. Ever since the Middle Ages this “terroir”-conscious wine region has built the reputation as one of the largest “Grand-Cru” (high quality) wine producers in France, including some of the most expensive wines in the world.
In this 1-Day tour, you will depart from Paris to Macon. Your English-speaking guide, expert in Beaujolais wines, will drive you into a scenic tour in a deluxe minivan.
In the morning, you will visit the Beaujolais Golden Stones, Oingt Village & Beaujolais. Enjoy wine-tasting at two family wineries. For lunch, you´ll have a delicious picnic among the vineyards.
In the afternoon you will travel to the northern Beaujolais region to discover the famous Crus appellations of Brouilly, Morgon, Regnié, and Morex with wine tasting of 5 different wines.
At the end of the day, return to Paris by train.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Assistance at Gare de Lyon train station on departure
- Pick-up and drop-off at the train station in Mâcon
- Scenic tour around Beaujolais in a deluxe mini bus
- Private tasting in 3 family wineries
- Picnic lunch with wine
- A private English-speaking guide, expert in Beaujolais wines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2nd class train ticket to Macon on the TGV bullet train
- Entry/Admission - Mâcon Town Hall
- Entry/Admission - Brouilly, La Montagne Bleue
What's excluded :
- Lunches in restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mâcon Town Hall, Quai Lamartine, 71000 Mâcon, France
7:49 Train Departure from Paris Gare de Lyon
9:24 Arrival in Macon
Visit the Beaujolais Golden Stones, Oingt Village & Beaujolais wine-tasting at a family winery
For lunch, have a delicious Beaujolais picnic among the vineyards
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Brouilly, La Montagne Bleue, Unnamed Road, 69220 Odenas, France
Travel to the Northern Beaujolais region and discover the famous Crus appellations of Brouilly, Morgon, Regnié, and more. Wine tasting of 3 different wines.
19:37 train from Macon Loche
21:14 Arrival in Paris Gare de Lyon
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Gare de Lyon, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In order to drink wine, you must be over 18 years old
- Excessive drinking of alcohol is dangerous for your health
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks are compulsory during train journeys
- Masks are compulsory for passengers and guides in the minibus
- Masks are compulsory during visit of wine properties
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Masks are compulsory during train journeys - Masks are compulsory for passengers and guides in the minibus - Masks are compulsory during inside activities - Masks are optional during outside activities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.