Beautiful Imperial Petropolis City Tour Optional Lunch & Bohemia Brewery
Enjoy a full day tour to Petropolis and get to experience the best places in the city. Known as the summer spot of the Imperial Family, Petrópolis is an important historical place for Brazilians. The Imperial Museum is the highlight of the tour as it is the place where you can see the furniture, the paintings, the clothes, the jewelry and other accessories used by the Imperial Family. Other places visited on this tour are the Crystal Palace, the St. Peter Cathedral, the Garden of Flowers watch, the Quitandinha Palace and more.
Choose between three options: the basic (City Tour), the basic with lunch (City Tour With lunch) and the full experience (With lunch and Bohemia Brewery).
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bohemia Brewery (optional)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Imperial Museum
- Entry/Admission - Quitandinha Palace Congress and Convention Center
- Entry/Admission - Cervejaria Bohemia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Rua Sao Pedro Alcantara 60, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-300 Brazil
Important neo-gothic cathedral in Petropolis city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quitandinha Palace Congress and Convention Center, Avenida Estados Unidos 2, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25651-050 Brazil
Traditional Palace in Petropolis that has welcome celebrities from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Palace, Rua Alfredo Pacha S/N 0, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-210 Brazil
Crystal Palace in Downtown Petropolis is a landmark in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Museu Casa de Santos Dumont, Rua do Encanto, 22 _ Centro Próximo ao Relógio das Flores, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-081 Brazil
House of our Father of Aviation Santos Dumont.
Stop At: Cervejaria Bohemia, Rua Alfredo Pacha 166, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-210 Brazil
Optional. You see, step by step, how it is made one the most important beers in Brazil: the Bohemia. You will be able to see each procedure from the selection of the grains to the final product. And maybe, if you are luck, you have a little sample at the end.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). We contact you back to adjust the pickup time.Pickup between 07:45 am and 09:30 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not operate this tour on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Duration of the transfer from Rio to Petropolis: approximately 2 hours.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers per Bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the pandemic, the Imperial Museum is temporarily closed. We offer the entrance to the Casa de Santos do Dumont free of charge.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.