This is a regular tour, but you need to go there for stunning landscapes, harmony and soulfulness. It is simply impossible to describe all the beauty that you can see. This must be seen in real.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An accredited Guide Service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - on the road to the Gudauri travelers will taste national cuisine in the restaurant
- Take-off road vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
What's excluded :
- Fees for Guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri Fortress (XVI-XVII century.)
Ananuri served as the main stronghold for the Aragvi Dukes, the rulers of this region.
The fortress complex includes the upper and lower fortress, churches - the name of the Savior and in honor of the Assumption of the Virgin.
From Ananuri Fortress you will explore an unforgettable view of the Zhinvali Reservoir.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
On the Georgian military road with access through the city of Pasanauri to the Gudauri ski resort, which is located at an altitude of 2100 meters above sea level.
Stop for making photos near the Friendship Arch. Observation deck with panoramic mountain views.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stepantsminda, Stepantsminda, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Arrival at the administrative center of Stepantsminda (Kazbegi).
Go to Gergeti Monastery (Holy Trinity XII-XIV), which is located at an altitude of 2170 meters with Take off-road vehicles .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.