Beautiful Royal London Boroughs; Delicious Food, Historical and Culture Tour
This tour is perfect for those who don’t have time to see the entire country during their trip! Experience the best of British in this gastronomic journey through the quaint yet vibrant towns of Greater London. Escape the tourist trappings of central London for the day and explore the beautiful Royal London Boroughs of Richmond and Kingston upon Thames. Go back to the "Old World" as you sample traditional English comfort food, pub cuisine, delicious ales, cider and wine. Visit modern and historical landmarks, a beautiful village church or two, Tudor architecture and the market. Just a stone's throw from Central London and resting on the banks of the Thames, reside these beautiful boroughs, pretty as a postcard picture and full of life, just waiting to be explored. We begin at Kingston rail station, which is a quick and easy 25 minute direct train ride from London Waterloo train station. We are delighted to answer any questions or assist you with getting to the meeting place! Just ask!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy alcoholic beverages including traditional British beer, English ale, cider or wine as you prefer.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Enjoy several delicious food stops; snacks, hot food, street food, restaurant and pub stops.
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities of 10-15% as customary is greatly appreciated but not expected.
- Additional purchases you wish to make in selected stores such as chocolates or souvenirs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingston Bridge, Horse Fair, Kingston upon Thames England
Meet your specialist tour guide outside Kingston rail station at 12 noon and head off on foot through the charming streets of Greater London’s Kingston town centre and the former village of Hampton Wick in Richmond upon Thames, situated just across the other side of England’s world famous river. Enjoy the stunning natural views whilst standing on Kingston bridge, including the royally protected serene swans and the privately owned river boats belonging to local residents.
Enjoy modern art installations sympathetically placed alongside historic architecture and statues from the Tudor and Stuart period.
Tuck-in to traditional and delicious british street food on the go, a mouth-watering selection of delicacies at a local inn as well as beer, cider or wine of your choice at a delightful pub in the market place.
Expect at least 4-5 different food stops as well as additional food samples and small bites to eat on the go. Please come hungry!
Soak in the atmosphere at the historical Kingston market square which dates back to the twelfth century with some free time to stroll around and make purchases from local farmers, artisans and bakers; including baked goods and fresh produce should you wish.
Expect to finish with something sweet and the beautiful memory of your day out- Beyond London.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Station Approach, Norbiton, Kingston upon Thames KT1, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.