Become A DC Tour Guide
HOW TO BECOME A TOUR GUIDE IN WASHINGTON DC
An Intensive Six Weeks Course
TG. 100 ( 2 weeks)
Introduction to Tour guide
This is an introductory course that will be based on the principles and practice of tour guide. This course will focus mainly on preparing the students to pass the Washington DC tour guide license test. This is going to be hands-on experience. Students will also be taught some the historical facts about Washington DC.
TG. 101. Tour Guide Principles ( 2 weeks)
This course will explore the concept and skills of being a tour guide in Washington DC. The skills of being the driver and the tour guide at the same time will be taught to students. There will also be groups tutoring sessions, Use of the tourism vans and buses, and the road infrastructure.
TG 102. Tour Guide Communication ( 2 weeks)
Price is $100 per week!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Memorial
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Become A DC Tour Guide
Departure Point :4321 Jay St NE, Washington, DC 20019, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.