Become a Roman Masterchef: Pasta, Ravioli and Tiramisù class
Make & Eat the authentic Italian fresh pasta from scratch, homemade Ravioli, and delicious Tiramisù while drinking your Italian wine. Live the funniest hours of your holiday on a Roman Terrace!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor among laughs, anecdotes, and good wine in our cozy location.
During the class, you are helped by an English speaking Chef.
Few steps away from the Vatican. Treat yourself and have an authentic Italian aperitif: Spritz & Chips.
Prepare 3 great classics of Italian cuisine: Fresh Pasta, homemade Ravioli, and delicious Tiramisù. Each participant has a single station to work from.
Your pasta is seasoned with the best Roman sauce, from the classic Marinara to a tasty Carbonara. Last but not least, Make & Eat Tiramisù. Unleash your creativity declining the traditional recipe with a selection of tasty ingredients.
Join our social table, enjoy your wine and take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tip and tricks about Italian food and the best spot to be in Rome
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - • All ingredients and a delicious meal, which you prepare and eat • Menu: Welcome drink Appetizer Fresh pasta Ravioli Tiramisù Wine/Beer or Soft drink Water
- The expertise of an Italian chef - Hands-on pasta making - Fluent English-speaking guide - Use of apron and cooking utensils
- The whole restaurant will be open only for us
What's excluded :
- Discover the best cooking class in Rome!
Make and eat the authentic Italian fresh pasta from scratch, homemade Ravioli and delicious Tiramisù while drinking your Italian wine.
. No clean up!
During the class you will be help by an an English speaking Chef
You'll be greeted by our bartender with a : Spritz and homemade cheese and pepper chips.
. After this brief warm up, you and the Chef will prepare three great classics of Italian cuisine: Fresh Pasta, homemade Ravioli and delicious Tiramisù. Each participant has a single station to work from, a wood board, apron and a rolling pin.
The pasta will be seasoned with the best Roman sauce. Last but not least, make & eat your own perfect Tiramisù, declining the traditional recipe with a selection of tasty ingredients.
Tomato Bruschetta and another drink are included in the menu.
Once your hand-on experience is finished, sit down in our cozy restaurant or on the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Join our social table, sip wine with your new friends and take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tip and tricks about Italian food
• Mercato Trionfale, Via Andrea Doria 41, 00192 Rome Italy
• Chips Cacio e Pepe (Romano Pecorino Cheese and pepper) - Handmade chips served with a typical Roman cheese
• Welcome Drink - Welcome Drink, A bubbly Italian welcome Drink
• Bruschetta Tomato and Basil - Wood oven toasted bread with garlic, oregano, basil and tomato.
• Ravioli Buffalo Ricotta cheese, Parmesan and Spinach - We'll make & eat delicious Ravioli stuffed with buffalo ricotta, parmesan and fresh spinach, seasoned whether with Butter and sage or Tomato and basil
• Fresh Fettuccine pasta - We'll make and eat the best fresh pasta seasoned with typical Roman sauce, from Carbonara to Tomato and Basil!
• Tiramisu - We'll make and eat an authentic handmade Tiramisù, with diffrent Italian toppings, from pistachio to strawberries
• Drink (Wine, Beer, Soft Drink) - You always have included 1 meal drink + water
Departure Point :Via Andrea Doria, 41m, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The classes during the hot season will be taken on the outdoor terrace. During the class, everyone will have the required social distance. Every space is sanitized after the use. Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.