Beef Experience in Florence Cooking Class
If you are in Florence, you would have surely felt in the air the rich smell of a traditional Florentine Steak. With the Tuscany Beef experience cooking class, you are going to learn all the secrets behind a perfect Chianina steak. How these cows originated and how they are bred, what is the part needed for the ‘Bistecca alla Fiorentina’, what are the differences between tenderloin and sirloin.
You’ll be host in a professional kitchen inside a well-equipped restaurant in the city center of Florence. Alongside the care of the cut of meat, tricks an expert Tuscan chef knows about cooking, you’ll learn recipes and tips. The Tuscan beef experience includes a glass of sparkling wine, an entree, and obviously your cooked beef included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- • Dinner with steak cooked by you and grilled vegetables
- • Steak cooking lesson
- • Entree with sparkling wine
- • Cantucci and vin santo
- • Apron and bandana as a gift
- Entry/Admission - I'Tuscani 3
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Cooking Experience in Central Florence
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: I'Tuscani 3, Via Dante Alighieri, 18r, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Beef Cooking Lesson and Dinner
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Dante Alighieri, 18r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Small group activity with a maximum of 10 pax
- For vegetarians there is an alternative proposal with cheese and vegetables platter
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.