Beer and Art Tour
With the Beer and Art Tour we will start our day with our first New Mexico brewed beer at the Upper Crust Pizza and get to know each other. Then we will start the walking tour visiting the Oldest House, Oldest Church, State Capitol and Bataan Memorial Building to view over 300 works of art along with history of Santa Fe. Then the tour will conclude at Del Charro Saloon or Santa Fe Brewing Co. for our final local beer
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will be drinking local Beer at Upper Crust Pizza for the start of the tour, and local beer at the end of the tour at Del Charro or Santa Fe Brewing Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Oldest House, 215 E de Vargas St Lower Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2703
After we leaving Upper crust Pizza we will take some time to view the Oldest House.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Miguel Chapel, 401 Old Santa Fe Trl Lower Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2746
After the Oldest house then we will stop at the oldest Church in Santa Fe.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: New Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse), Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM
We will see over 300 works of art on this tour.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bataan Memorial Building, 400 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
We will view more Art as well as a Display signifying the loss that New Mexico suffered in WWII in Bataan, Philippines.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :329 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Friday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :1: 101 W Alameda St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
2: 510 Galisteo St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.