Beer Bike Bar Tour
A glass in your hand and pedals on your feet!
Get on board the Beer Bike of Demi Tour Paris!
With 3 drinks included per person,
This new unusual bike welcomes you for an unusual activity.
You are in a rolling bar for 10 people, including 6 cranks and 4 passengers!
You pedal, chat, laugh and drink while enjoying the breathtaking views of the capital.
Our team takes care of the rest and is there to make you spend an unforgettable moment!
Visit Paris differently, passing by the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, the Trocadero, the Eiffel Tower and the gardens of Avenue Foch.
An original activity, fun and green, to discover with friends, family or colleagues.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer or red wine
- Soda/Pop - Soft drink
- Driver Animator
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Trocadero break with the most beautiful view of Paris on the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
30min around the district of the Arc de Triomphe, with all its most beautiful avenues, Champs Elysées, the Grand Army or Avenue Foch for example.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Unobstructed view of the entire avenue
Stop At: Jardins de l'Avenue Foch, avenue Foch, 75016 Paris France
Invigorating break in these beautiful gardens with views of the Arc de Triomphe
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :10 Rue Pergolèse, 75116 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.