Beginner Group Surf Lesson on Maui South Shore
Learn to surf during this 2-hour lesson for beginners on Maui's south shore. Gain a new appreciation for Hawaii's national sport with the help of a professional local surf instructor. Our small classes make the learning easy, fun and personable. Our South Shore location is the best spot on the island to learn the sport. We have a range of surfboards to choose from and also provide reef shoes and a lycra rashguard. You are guaranteed to surf in this class!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour surf lesson
- Surf board
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Your surf experience will start by meeting at Kalama Beach Park. We will choose an appropriate size surfboard for your level and conditions. You will be outfitted with reef shoes and a lycra rash guard for sun protection. Our friendly and experienced surf coaches will show your all the safety and the steps to having a successful surf session. Your instructor will be with you every step of the way and will coach you thru riding your first wave. By the end of your surf session you will be hooked on surfing. After your 2 hour session we will meet with our professional photographer who will show you all your surf photos. Surfing will be one of your most memorable experience of your Hawaiian vacation.
Departure Point :1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Students must be able to Swim
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.