Beginner Mountain Bike Course
Embarking into the world of Mountain Biking can seem daunting. Where do I go? What bike should I ride? How do I do it safely? On this fun and action-packed 2 day course we'll give you all the tools you need to begin Mountain Biking and then progress your skills onto the next level.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Expert Tuition
What's excluded :
Our 2 day mountain bike core trail skills course is ideal for either complete beginners or for those wanting to progress their mountain bike experience from moderate off-road tracks to more technical intermediate trails. Our experienced guides and instructors will cover the fundamental trail riding skills of body position, footwork, bike control, line choice & cornering to get you tackling natural trail features both confidently and safely. We'll also cover the basics of bike set-up, maintenance and safety to insure you have the right knowledge to head out and further progress by yourself.
The Peak District has some of the best and most iconic 'natural' mountain biking in the country with a range terrain from gentle flowy tracks to rugged and remote trails. With the help and guidance of our knowledgeable local instructors we'll get you riding the right trails in the right conditions to progress your riding whilst ensuring you have a fantastic two days out in the hills.
Departure Point :The Adventure Hub - Indoor Climbing Centre and Outdoor Activities, Unit 1 Hope Valley Garden Centre, Bamford S33 0AL, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.