Beginner Outdoor Bouldering Course
Take all the best bits of a rock climb and condense them down into a single boulder and you have the purest form of the sport. This is the closest thing to vertical dancing!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Expert Tuition
What's excluded :
Bouldering is the art and science of climbing boulders. By restricting the height of the climbs, the need for ropes and other rock climbing kit is removed. A pair of shoes, a bag of chalk and a bouldering mat to cushion your landing are all that are required to enjoy the experience of moving over real rock. This one day course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn the essential skills of bouldering outdoors in a safe and enjoyable way.
The Peak District has a wealth of bouldering options available, with problems suitable for beginners through to elite climbers, allowing our experienced instructors to choose the appropriate level of challenge for you. Climbers of all standards regularly use bouldering as one of the most effective ways to improve their strength and overall technique and this course is an excellent option for developing climbing technique as a progression from our Beginner Climbing Course.
Departure Point :The Adventure Hub - Indoor Climbing Centre and Outdoor Activities, Unit 1 Hope Valley Garden Centre, Bamford S33 0AL, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.