Beginners canyoning tour
Thrills, fun and a great experience of nature - welcome to our canyoning tour near Lenggries! On this varied tour you walk through a gorge along the course of the river. Waterfalls, pools, slides and an impressive landscape await you.
per adult from
What's included :
- State-certified canyoning guide, 7mm wetsuit, waist belt, helmet, neoprene socks, lots of fun
What's excluded :
- Transfer to start
Canyoning involves walking through a gorge in different variations from top to bottom. The goal is to get through the gorges with suitable equipment. There are various sporting techniques.
This tour is led by a state-approved canyoning guide. After a detailed safety briefing and equipped with the outfit, the sporting adventure begins at the Sylvenstein reservoir.
The route leads over rocks and trees, clear water and natural slides. Team spirit plays an important role in this sport. If an exercise or job seems too difficult, it can be avoided, because in addition to the sporty appeal, the focus is primarily on the shared experience of nature.
• Sylvensteinsee, 83661 Jachenau, Bavaria Germany
Departure Point :Sport-Piraten GmbH Camp, Isarstraße 2, 83661 Lenggries, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.