Beginners Falconry Experience
Located in White Sulphur Springs, our falconry beginner’s lesson, will provide you with an incredible opportunity to be in an area known for a variety of captive-bred, trained birds of prey. At the flying grounds, you can watch as hawks fly free, and return to a guide for small morsels of food. Get an up-close look at several endangered species, including several hawks, falcons, eagles and owls. You will also enjoy the engaging discussion on the history of falconry and what makes it tick!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Greenbrier Falconry
What's excluded :
- Ever thought you would have an opportunity to come face to face with a Falcon? You now have your chance in an area known for a variety of captive-bred, trained birds of prey at our flying grounds. You can watch these captivating Birds you only see on animal planet as a hawks will fly free, and return to your trained professional guide for small morsels of food.
Look at several endangered species, including several hawks, falcons, eagles and owls. You will also enjoy the engaging discussion on the history of falconry. This is an an unforgettable experience that the Falconry Foundation Beginner Lesson culminates with each participant donning a custom falconry glove and being photographed with one of our trained falcons right on your arm.
The Falconry Academy has been sharing this program with guests fro over 20 years, and it never fails to engage and excite attendees. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing, and be sure to bring your camera as you will not want to miss these moments.
Departure Point :The Outdoor Pool at The Greenbrier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel Pick-up is available!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.