Begnesh Lake Tour & Hiking
Pokhara is Nepal's number 1 adventure and leisure city, a trekking gateway to the Annapurna's with plenty of entertainment for individual travelers as well as families with kids. In Pokhara you can experience the best in trekking, boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding or simply relax at one of the lakes near the city with the stunning Annapurna mountain range at the background.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transport
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Begnas Lake is a freshwater lake in Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolis of Kaski district of Nepal located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley. The lake is the third-largest lake of Nepal and second-largest, after Phewa Lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Green leaf treks & expedition p.ltd, Barahi Path, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.