Behana Canyon Rainforest and Waterfall Experience
Immerse yourself in several waterfalls all cascading into one breathtaking natural rainforest gorge. Experience rappelling, swimming under waterfalls, walking through old, vibrant rain forest while jumping off rocks into the deep fresh crystal clear water.
Super friendly, qualified crew ensure your day is fun filled and ultra safe so your can enjoy the rest of your holidays, & tell of your adventures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- All equipment provided
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snack Lunch
What's excluded :
- Photos are available for purchase though our online Picthrive system
Behana Waterfall/Rainforest experience is a canyoning tour run out of Cairns by passionate locals who want to share this natural waterfall spectacle with people from all over the world, and they pride themselves on being 100% eco-friendly.
After pickup from your Cairns accommodation between 6am and 6.30am, arrive at Behana and soak in the beautiful sights. Receive instruction on repelling, jumping, sliding & yes even walking over and around rock. Your adventure starts at the top of the gorge by abseil/jumping into the fresh water. From here, swim, walk over rocky gorges and through the tropical rain forest, leap off rocks into the deep pools below and canyon through Behana Gorge. Don’t worry, anyone will love this adventure experience.
After this, we head back to Cairns to change & a lite snack lunch to re energise! then you'll be dropped off at your accommodation, to relax and remember the great time you just had.
The Highly qualified canyoning guides have vast experience & show true professionalism to ensure you have a safe & fun experience. They have the passion & skills to have a laugh, share a joke, tell some stories, to create the adventure experience your after!
• Behana Gorge Waterfall, Behana Gorge Rd, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Point :Boland Street, Boland St, Westcourt QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect guests from all hotels in Cairns City and Selected Air BnB's.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8
- pricing applies to all participants.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A level of fitness and some swimming ability is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.