Behind The Scenes Factory Tour - M&S Schmalberg Flowers
Tour begins at 10:30am in our NYC showroom. We'll take a tour of our family-owned and operated factory located in New York City's historic Garment District. During the tour, guests will see how we die cut, mold and hand make custom fabric flowers for the fashion, millinery, interior design industries and more! M&S Schmalberg flowers have been featured in countless magazines and on the runway all over the world. In addition to magazine and newspaper spreads, Schmalberg Flowers have appeared on Martha Stewart American Made, Women’s Wear Daily, Hamilton, Boardwalk Empire, The Radio City Rockets, Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and Sex in the City. Clients include: Anthropologie, Badgley Mischka, Rosie Assoulin, Harry Winston, Carolina Herrera,Marc Jacobs, The Metropolitan Opera, Manolo Blahnik, Marchesa, Tory Burch, Vera Wang and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Your purchase covers the tour of the factory. No gratuity or additional purchasing is required.
- Entry/Admission - New York City Center
What's excluded :
- You are responsible for transportation to and from our factory. We are located in the NYC Garment Center and are easily accessible by subway, bus or taxi. We are a 7 minute walk from New York's Penn Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York City Center, 131 W 55th St Between 6th and 7th, New York City, NY 10019-5306
The tour begins at 10:30 am in our NYC showroom where you will be surrounded by floral creations and briefly learn the history of our company. We will then proceed through the factory and show you the step by step process of how any piece of fabric can become a "custom fabric flower". One of the unique aspects of our factory tour is that we are always working on new projects with designers so you never know what (or who) you are going to see! Anyone interested in a behind the scenes look in the fashion industry is sure to enjoy themselves. You are welcome to take pictures in our factory. We have flower accessories and wholesale items available for purchase in our showroom. Typical tours range from 30-60 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :242 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved. The entire tour is confined to our NYC Factory
- Tour is fully indoors
- Please note: Our factory is typically closed on major holidays so please take this in to consideration even if Viator shows us as being available!! If you are unsure of a certain date please contact me (Adam)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.