Beijing Capital Airport (PEK) Pick up with The Forbidden City Entrance Tickets
It is hard to book Forbidden City tickets on line and you have to change subway and bus from airport to Forbidden City. This Beijing airport to Forbidden City transfer include tickets make you visit forbidden city cozy and easy and low cost. You will have the greatest freedom to visit Forbidden City by yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket of Beijing Forbidden City
- Basic English speaking driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- English speaking tour guide in Forbidden city
- Meet you driver- guide at 8:45 am at the Starbucks Coffee (30 meters from your exit B) in Beijing airport terminal 3 lobby.
There are some shuttle bus from terminal 2 or 1 to T3, just 10 mins ride.
Your driver-guide will hold a sigh with (MTB to FC) waiting for you there.
It is about one hour ride from Beijing airport to the south gate of Forbidden City.
Your driver-guide will drop you off at the south gate of Forbidden city and make sure everyone go inside FC. Please bring your passport with you. Then the job done.
Usually, you will walk from south gate (entrance) to north gate(Exit), about 2 hours.
There are automatic guide in FC, about 40 RMB per person.
There are some bus (number 58&101 and 109) from the north gate of FC to Subway station, just 1 CNY per person.
It is convenient take subway one hour to back Beijing airport.
If you have enough time, you can try walk to north Jingshan Park, there is a small hill, it is the top in downtown century, and you can see the whole Forbidden City and other of city.
Or walk to north 35 mins to visit drum Tower and Bell Tower. That is Beijing old area, It has kept the original appearance of Beijing for hundreds of years history. You will see what Beijing local people life is.
That is one way transfer, please keep your luggage in Beijing airport.
Most flight arrived about 5-6 am in the morning, you will have enough time have a breakfast.
It is about 50-120 mins through Immigration and get your VISA.
Please read carefully then to book this layover tour, there is no refund if you are not able to go through customs caused by any Chinese visa policy problem.
Beijing 144-hour visa-free transit policy.
Keep your cell phone on line to keep touch.
Please call the driver, or me at the information desk if any question. The public telephones are free of charge to use from the information desk.
The information desk staff can speak English.
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :The Palace Museum, 4 Jing Shan Qian Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100009
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.