Beijing Layover Tour from PEK to Great Wall of China at Mutianyu with Lunch
Spend the layover time to visit the Great Wall of China Mutianyu section from Beijing International Airport (PEK). Accompanied by a guide, learn the history behind the 6th-century section and marvel at the spectacular natural scenery that surrounds it. See impressive parapets and defensive watch towers and enjoy an optional cable car ride if you wish (own expense). An authentic Chinese lunch and convenient, round-trip transportation from Beijing airport (PEK) are also included.
• Visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
• Taste Chinese lunch
• Learn the history of the Great Wall from your professional English-speaking guide
• private transfers for convenient airport pickup and drop-off
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Transfers: Pick-up and drop-off from Beijing International Airport (PEK), air-conditioned vehicle.
- Chinese lunch.
- English-speaking tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee - optional cable car to the top of Great Wall.
- Admission fee of sightseeing spots
- Tour Itinerary
The guide and driver will pick up at the exit of arrival hall with your name tag 2 hours after the flight landing time, and then driver to Mutianyu Great Wall (75 miles away from downtown, about 1.5 hours driving). Tour guide explain the sightseeing along the tour. Hike on the most famous part of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section (for about 2-3 hours). It’s the prettiest part in Beijing. You can choose to hike up to the wall (1,000 steps high) or take the cable car up and down. While on the amazing wall, you will walk on it and take the whole beautiful bird view.
Refuel with a traditional Chinese lunch after your climb and browse a cloisonné enamelware factory for special souvenirs. Rest during the journey back to Beijing Airport (PEK), where the tour concludes.
Departure Point :Beijing International Airport (PEK)
Departure Time :See Availability
Return Detail :Returns to Beijing International Airport (PEK)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.