Beijing Private Layover Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Jingshan Park
Immerse yourself in Chinese history and culture on this layover excursion to Mutianyu Great Wall and Jingshan Park. After a convenient airport pickup, Appreciate the profound history and the amazing natural scenery at the Mutianyu Great Wall; Climb the man-made hill in Jingshan Park and gaze over the beautifully lit-up Forbidden City and other landmarks.
1. Go on a guided hike at Mutianyu Great Wall and admire picturesque views
2. Cable car up and toboggan down are included to save your time and energy
3. Lunch is included, with vegetarian options available
4. Enjoy panoramic views of Forbidden City from Jingshan
5. Make the most of limited time with convenient airport pickup and drop-off
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional tour guide.
- Cable car up and toboggan down at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entrance fee of the indicated attractions
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at exit of the airport with the welcoming board on which your name will be written at 08:30 a.m.. Then, we will drive out of the city to Mutianyu Great Wall and start the layover tour.
The Mutianyu Great Wall is less well-known to tourists but with scenery that can rival against any section of the Great Wall. It is currently the longest section and has a high reputation. Surrounded by lush forests, Mutianyu Great Wall not only teaches you a wonderful Chinese history lesson, but also brings you closer to nature. Decorated by blooming flowers in spring and summer, golden leaves in fall, and blanketed with snow in winter, the grandeur of Mutianyu Great Wall is to be taken in at all seasons.
Things to do on the Mutianyu Great Wall: walk along the pathway with dense watchtowers and fortresses and feel its profound history; indulge yourself in the Mutianyu Great Wall; opt to take a cable car ride to soar over the Mutianyu Great Wall; enjoy the excitement of a toboggan ride winding through mountains.
After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing downtown and visit Jingshan Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Jingshan Park is superbly landscaped with hills to ascend by steps, clear lakes and dignified ancient buildings. It used to be one of the ancient imperial gardens in Beijing, and now has developed as a peaceful public park. Vigorous cypresses are planted widely in the park, creating a quiet and solemn atmosphere with the golden-glazed ancient pavilions.
Because of close to north of the Forbidden City, Jingshan Park is the best place for a bird's eye view of the Forbidden City and central Beijing. At dusk, the Forbidden City is particularly beautiful, palace eaves decorated with golden rays of the setting sun.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight or your hotel. Wrap your memories and say good-bye.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.