Beijing Private Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall
If you don't like canned tour packages, and just need a simple round-trip airport transfer and prefer to sightseeing on your own, we will be your best choice. We specialize in small private tours focusing on airport layover tours, transit tours,airport to great wall tours, providing customers a hassle free transfer experience with the lowest cost. And the tour can be tailored to yours specific needs so you can make most of your time and cherish your memorable visit!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced (simple) English-speaking driver
- Warm Clothes (in winter)
- Free Car Wifi
- All government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to Great Wall & Cable (Pay in cash)
- Tips or gratuities to driver
- Other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
The Great Wall is one of China's most iconic sights and is a must-see for everybody visiting Beijing. No matter what the weather, no matter how big the crowds, visitors aren't disappointed with the Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is the longest fully resorted section of the Great Wall measuring 2.2km with 23 watchtowers. It is less crowded and has better architecture than other sections with more watchtowers. Mutianyun Great Wall is considered to be the most family-friendly portion of the Wall and the best part of Great Wall for photography.
Winter Season (Nov 16 to Mar 15) : 08:00-17:00
Other Seasons (Mar 16 to Nov 16) : Weekday 07:30-18:00 Weekend 07:30-18:30
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
For any urgent change or issue, please contact us within 2.5 hours after landing off. Or it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To take this tour, it requires at least 8 hours layover time between arrival & departure flights.The earliest start time of this trip is 06:30, and latest at 14:00. If you arrive early, please take a rest at the airport. Our driver will meet and pick you up at the Starbucks at 06:30 and start the tour directly.
- Visa Process: 1) Arrive in Beijing and get off the plane. 2) Follow signs to Baggage Claim, and keep walking until you see “China Inspection and Quarantine”. 3) Fill out a form and get the 24/144 hours visa. 4) Follow the queue, and get through immigration. 5) Follow the escalator downstairs and take train to Terminal 3. 6) Get off the train at “T3 C”, pass through the Exit “B”, there is a Starbucks to the on the left. Our guide will hold your nameboard and wait for you there.
- No show at the airport 2.5 hours after landing off time, caused by visa problem or any other circumstances due to customers' own reasons, it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the entrance fee to Mutianyu (RMB60pp=admission ticket RMB45 +shuttle bus RMB15) is not included in the package. According to the regulations, tourists must take a shuttle bus to the foot of the mountain to enter the scenic area (great wall). Usually, you need to wait in line for a shuttle bus. In order to save time for customers, we have signed a contract with Mutianyu side and opened a VIP pathway that our car can drive directly to the foot of the mountain, except for some special circumstances, such as administrative control during government activities, policy changes, etc. You just need to pay the entrance fee to the driver, and he will get the fast track tickets and take care of all for you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.