Beijing Private Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable car+Toboggan
Visitors with short stays at Beijing can get acquainted with the city at an easy-going pace on this layover tour. Save hours spent researching what to see and where by taking this tour which visits Beijing’s top attractions. Appreciate the profound history and the amazing natural scenery at the Mutianyu Great Wall. Pass by CCTV Headquarters and take some photos. Enjoy an amazing Acrobatics Show at Chaoyang Theater to enrich your Beijing layover tour.
1. Go on a guided hike at Mutianyu Great Wall and admire picturesque views
2. Cable car up and toboggan down are included to save your time and energy
3. Enjoy an in-depth immersion into Chinese history courtesy of your private guide
4. Round-trip airport transport by private vehicle is included on this layover tour
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Cable car up and toboggan down at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of the indicated attractions
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at exit of the airport with the welcoming board on which your name will be written at 08:30 a.m.. Then, we will drive out of the city to Mutianyu Great Wall and start the tour.
The Mutianyu Great Wall is less well-known to tourists but with scenery that can rival against any section of the Great Wall. It is currently the longest section and has a high reputation. Surrounded by lush forests, Mutianyu Great Wall not only teaches you a wonderful Chinese history lesson, but also brings you closer to nature. Decorated by blooming flowers in spring and summer, golden leaves in fall, and blanketed with snow in winter, the grandeur of Mutianyu Great Wall is to be taken in at all seasons.
Things to do on the Mutianyu Great Wall: walk along the pathway with dense watchtowers and fortresses and feel its profound history; indulge yourself in the Mutianyu Great Wall; opt to take a cable car ride to soar over the Mutianyu Great Wall; enjoy the excitement of a toboggan ride winding through mountains.
After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing downtown, pass by CCTV Headquarters and take some photos. Then, we will enjoy an amazing Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theater.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: CCTV New Mansion, Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Pass by CCTV Headquarters and take some photos
Stop At: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
Chinese acrobatics, with its long history, has been praised as "The Pearl of Oriental Art". A successful acrobatics show demands superb skills and hard training from the artists. Their amazing performances are sure to impress.
Excellent performance of traditional acrobatics in a modern stage setting — this is the key to Chaoyang Theatre's fame. At the theater, You will watch bicycle acrobatics, ballet, hoop jumping, ball skills, contortion, and Chinese magic tricks.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight or your hotel. Wrap your memories and say good-bye.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Beijing Capital International Airport or nearby hotelsAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.