Belfast cruise ship specialist tours / shore excursions 1 day trips
This day tour visits the GIants Causeway and also 1 of 2 new top attractions Titanic museum or the Gobbins coastal path and ends with a short city tour of famous landmarks and the Peace Wall. Travelers should be aware that The Gobbins and Titanic are both options and we advise that only 1 be decided on before booking which will need to be pre booked and paid for before arriving so as to guarantee their experience. Both these options can not be done on the same day as the Giants causeway due to the time scale involved at each attraction. All tours can be modified. Pre booking for some attractions listed are the responsibility of the travelers. Our job is to advise times and make the guests day trip a memorable one for all the right reasons.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- hand sanitiser and face masks supplied
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Visit Northern Ireland's only UNESCO world heritage site. No.1 visitor attraction. Formation of 40,000 basalt columns with a legend of being built by Giants. Access to the stones are free. Entrance fee required for those wishing to enter the visitor centre for souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenariff Forest Park, Glenarrife Rd Northern Ireland
Visit the waterfalls and embrace nature with scenic views. This stop is off the beaten track away from the main tourist attractions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gobbins Head, Larne BT40 3TE, UK
The Gobbins is a new coastal walk path which was first used over 100 years ago. Outdoor clothing and hiking/walking boots with ankle support are advised. This tour is seasonal and we recommend you pre book your tickets so to avoid disappoint. When booking this day trip we will advise booking time allocations so as to maximise your day trip with us.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
Belfast No.1 visitor attraction. Opened in 2012 to coincide with a century since Titanic's launch from Belfast where the ship was built. This is a must see attraction. The tour takes approx 2 hours and we recommend you pre book tickets for a time slot which we will advise you on so as too maximise the rest of your day tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Belfast Castle, Antrim Road, Belfast BT15 5GR Northern Ireland
A Scottish baronial themed modern castle built in 1870 which was then modernised by Belfast city council in 1978 to provide a wedding and private dining venue. There is a coffee shop as well on site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peace Wall, 15 Cupar Way, Belfast BT13 2RX Northern Ireland
Originally built by the british army to ease tensions between the catholic and protestant communities after the troubles that broke out in 1969 leaving the city segregated and both communities at war with each other. this is a must see for visitors to the city. All our guides will give more in depth detail and stories about the divide and visitors will be able to leave their own message of peace and hope for the future
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8 seater mini van wheelchair accesssiblePorts
- belfast cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :11/20/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All minivans are wheelchair accessible
- covid friendly cabs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Disposable masks gloves and hand sanitizer available
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.