Belfast Day Trip from Dublin
Let us take you on an insightful journey to the great city of Belfast ,capital of Northern Ireland. Visit the world famous Titanic Experience voted the World’s Leading Tourist Attraction. After free time to explore the vibrant Belfast city centre and take in some lunch, you then take the famous Political Taxi Tour. This tour will take you the Falls and Shankill roads infamous during the troubles of the 70’s and 80’s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Political Black Taxi Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- Titanic Experience
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
- Entry/Admission - Taxi Tours Belfast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk Street, Dublin Ireland
The Belfast City Tour departs from the Molly Malone statue (outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street). Meet your charming and knowledgeable guide and your fellow travellers. We will head north past Croke Stadium, the port tunnel and Dublin airport. Your guide will give you a fascinating overview of the history behind Northern Ireland, the conflict and its origins.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
Your guide will take you directly to the Titanic Experience where will gain entry and immerse yourself in the fascinating story. Titanic Belfast extends over nine interactive galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition, drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taxi Tours Belfast, 32 Townsend Street, Belfast BT13 2ES Northern Ireland
To get an insight into what Belfast was like during the troubles, the best way to do this is hear it from the people who were there. Many of the taxi drivers are ex- republican and loyalist fighters and they will take you on a fascinating tour of the city telling you about their personal experience and what they had to endure during these dark years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
You will be then taken to Belfast City center for browsing, sightseeing and shopping in this vibrant city. Have lunch in one of the many pubs, cafes or restaurant which line the streets.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Irish Day Tours, 37 College Green, Dublin, D02 W599, Ireland
Arrive back in Dublin and tell all your friends about your adventure to Northern Ireland!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are provided at an extra cost Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.