Belfast to Dublin Full Day Tour with St Patrick's Centre
Take a day tour from Belfast to Dublin. Learn about St. Patrick and see his grave before driving past the Mourne Mountains. Visit Monasterboice, see Celtic High Crosses and the round tower. Enjoy a Dublin city tour before exploring this wonderfull city on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour
- Visit Saul Church
- Entrance to St. Patrick's centre
- Visit Down Cathedral
- Touring the Mourne Mountains
- Entrance to Monasterboice and the West Cross
- Sightseeing Tour of Dublin
- Luggage Compartment
- Live Commentary on Board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Dublin attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Saint Patrick Centre, 53A Market St, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ, UK
Explore the legacy of St. Patrick and learn about the most famous saint in the world. Recall the saint’s own story in his own words. Interactive displays allow you to explore how Patrick's legacy developed in early Christian times. Take the opportunity to visit the legendary burial place of St. Patrick at Down Cathedral behind the Cultural Centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monasterboice Monastic Site, 1 Off the N Ireland
Move on to the historic ruins of Monasterboice, an early Christian settlement and important religious center. Discover an old graveyard, two churches, and Monasterboice's spectacular high crosses. The crosses stand in the shadow of a magnificent round tower, about 35 meters high, divided into four or more stories inside, connected with ladders.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Trinity College Dublin, Grafton St. College Green, Dublin 2 Ireland
Finally, visit Dublin and enjoy a city tour for roughly an hour, listening to the interesting facts. Drive past the most famous tourist attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the River Liffey and many more.
Pass By: Dame St Dublin Castle, Dublin 2 Ireland
Pass By: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
Departure Point :31-35 Chichester St, Belfast BT1 4LD, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a day tour from Belfast to Dublin and back to Belfast, not a direct transfer between the two cities
- At the end of the tour, you can stay in Dublin and not return to Belfast if you choose
- Please note that all times are approximate, the locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.