Belgrade 3 hour Tuktuk sightseeing tour (price per vehicle)
If you want to come back home and tell your friends and family that you have seen Belgrade from all angles we recommend this tour. With you on board we’ll explore Belgrade from both sides of Sava river. We will take you to historic town of Zemun as well as New Belgrade which is slowly becoming a business hub of the town. This is not a short trip and we will make sure you are well fed* in a traditional Serbian kafana (restaurant). Of course you will be picked you up from your hotel as part of our great service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- For additional 15 euros (pp) you can have lunch/dinner in traditional Serbian restaurant in Zemun.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
2000 year old fortress is a must see in Belgrade. We'll show you the fortress from all angles
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The National Assembly, 13, Nikola Pasic Square, Belgrade Serbia
Witness to many historical events and symbol of many countries.
Pass By: Nikola Tesla Museum, Krunska 51, Vracar, Belgrade 11111 Serbia
Museum dedicated to one of the greatest minds in history.
Pass By: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
Worth seeing for its share size. Work still in progress
Pass By: Zemunski kej, Kej Oslobodjenja bb, Zemun, Belgrade 11080 Serbia
Great walk alongside river Danube.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in old Belgrade and the hotels that are located in New Belgrade. We pick up from private residences as well. Email or give us a call for additional information.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.