Belgrade City Walk, Gathering and Sightseeing
This walking tour offers an intimate atmosphere that makes you connected to the surroundings. You are welcome to ask questions and we can have pleasant discussions. I would like to offer you strong understanding of the Belgrade history and a new perspective of modern, everyday life and culture.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee in Serbia is not just a drink – it's the whole ritual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
This walking tour has 10 stops, is 180 minutes long and will give you a chance to dive into rich history, deep-rooted tradition and heritage that Belgrade offers.
1. Start of the tour is in front of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia.
2. We will pass the building of the Old Palace / The Belgrade Assembly
3. Terazije Fountain, one of the city symbols
4. Palace "Albania"
5. Knez Mihailova Street - pedestrian zone, always full of life and people and various stores
6. Coffee/tea break
7. We enter the Kalemegdan Park and famous fortress
8. Kalemegdan memorial site to handing over the keys of Belgrade
9. Grand Stairway
10. Sahat kula (Clock Tower)
Booked tours are guaranteed in all weather conditions. Please dress in layers in case of weather changes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belgrade, Belgrade
The Old Palace, the Royal Palace of the Obrenović dynasty of Serbia, presently housing the City Assembly of Belgrade, is situated at the corner of Kralja Milana and Dragoslava Jovanovića streets. It was built between 1882 and 1884, according to the design of Aleksandar Bugarski.
By its external architecture the building is one of the most beautiful achievements of academism in Serbia of the XIX century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :National Assembly Plateau, Trg Nikole Pašića 13, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Kneza Mihaila 54a, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.