Belgrade Food Tour
On this Belgrade Food Tour you will learn about lifestyle of Belgrade’s citizens, while visiting their favorite places and degustation of specialties made according to original recipes.
One of the best tours in Belgrade, available during whole year.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- 4 types of food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorcol, Belgrade Serbia
Explore charming, iconic and extremely delicious neighborhood – Dorcol, one of the oldest parts of Belgrade, and discover hidden history around every corner. Learn about lifestyle of Belgrade’s citizens, while visiting their favorite places and tasting specialties made according to original recipes. We will visit popular local bakery to taste pastry and continue to try famous “pljeskavica". On the way back to pedestrian zone, we will have stop at the popular ice cream shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belgrade, Belgrade
While enjoying ice cream, we will slowly walk back to Stari grad, pass by pedestrian zone and visit one of the restaurants to taste local, Serbian coffee. Before our tour ends, you will have opportunity to try delicious cake made of the finest chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Čika-Ljubina 6, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for wheelchair users
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.