Belgrade Museums Walking Tour
Belgrade is the capital of the southeast European country of Serbia. The most significant landmark of the city is fortress Beogradska Tvrđava. How important was Belgrade for Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Serbian and Austrian empires? Do you know that Belgrade once was the capital of Yugoslavia? Belgrade is the city with the finest collection of museums! Is it true, that Nicola Tesla was born in Belgrade? With local charismatic guide, you will visit Historical Museum of Serbia, Museum of Science and Technology, Military Museum, National Museum of Serbia. You will hear the most interesting stories about Nikola Tesla and his inventions, Josip Broz Tito and the House of Flowers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nikola Tesla Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nikola Tesla Museum, Krunska 51, Vracar, Belgrade 11111 Serbia
*Discover most famous museums of the city Belgrade!.
*Listen to the most interesting stories about Nikola Tesla and his inventions, Josip Broz Tito and the House of Flowers
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Nikola Tesla Museum, Krunska 51, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Return Detail :Sebilj česma, Skadarlija, Belgrade, Serbia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.