Belgrade Oldtimer Tour
Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Belgrade city during 1-2 hour ride in an old timer vehicle as well as visit to Museum of Yugoslavia and St. Sava Temple.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private oldtimer vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Yugoslavia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Belgrade, Belgrade
During this tour you will explore the Old Town and its popular attractions. You wil see the Church of St. Michael the Archangel (Saborna Crkva), Princess Ljubica’s residence, and the oldest kafana (bistro) in Belgrade which is simply named “?”, as well as Slavija Square, Nemanjina Street, Terazije, and Republic Square,
Pass By: Palata Srbije, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 2, Belgrade Serbia
Drive aross Branko’s Bridge to New Belgrade, where you will see the Palace of Serbia and Belgrade Arena.
Stop At: Museum of Yugoslavia, Mihaila Mike Jankovica 6, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
After crossing the Ada Bridge, you will continue to the Museum of Yugoslavia, where you will take a short break to take photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
Your tour then continues to the St. Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox church in the Balkans.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Belgrade.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.