Belgrade one day tour from Skopje
The driver/guide will pick you up from the hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje. Although it is a longer ride, taking the new highway we will be there in approximately 4 and a half hours. We will start the tour at the House of flowers, the Mausoleum, and a final resting place of the former president of Yugoslavia, Josip Bros Tito. We will visit the St Sava church on the Vracar plateau, a grandiose Orthodox Church. On our way to the Knjaz Mihajlova Street, we will see: Slavija Square, the National Assembly of Serbia, the City Assembly of Belgrade (Old Palace), Terazije Square and we stop at the Republic Square. We will walk across the Knjaz Mihajlova Street for a possible lunch and a coffee break. We will continue with a visit to the Kalemegdan Fortress. We will see the wonderful view of the confluence of the rivers Sava and Danube, the sport terrains, the monuments and a museum inside the gates. In the end, we will get back to our comfortable vehicle and return to Skopje.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at your preferred location in Skopje
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Experienced English speaking tour guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Josip Broz Tito Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Knez Mihailova
- Entry/Admission - Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Josip Broz Tito Mausoleum, Mihaila Mike Jankovica 6 Museum of Yugoslavia, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
We will start the tour at the House of flowers, the Mausoleum that is a final resting place of the former president of Yugoslavia, Josip Bros Tito.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
We will visit the St. Sava church on the Vracar plateau, which is the biggest Orthodox Church in the Balkans.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Trg Slavija, Belgrade Serbia
Pass By: The National Assembly, 13, Nikola Pasic Square, Belgrade Serbia
Pass By: Old Palace, Dragoslava Jovanovića 2, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Pass By: Terazije Fountain, Balkanska Street Between Hotel Moskva and Hotel Balkan, Belgrade Serbia
Stop At: Prince Mihailo Monument, Trg Republike, Belgrade Serbia
We will stop here and continue on foot in the Knjaz Mihajlova Street for lunch and a coffee break.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Knez Mihailova, between Kalemegdan and Terazije center of Belgrade, Belgrade Serbia
We will have lunch or a coffee break somewhere in the local diners or cafes
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
We will continue with a visit of the Kalemegdan Fortress. We will see the wonderful view of the confluence of the rivers Sava and Danube, see the sort terrains, the monuments and museum inside the Kalemegdan gates.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Boulevard Krste Petkov Misirkov, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or any other location of your preference in Skopje
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Serbia. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates in various weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the other people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.