Belize best attractions combo tour
Belize is known for its rich natural resources and our many attractions. So spend the day doing the three best things in Belize. First attraction will be the cave that is in this new adventure park called Cave World Adventures. Then we’ll go to visit the famous Xunantunich Mayan ruin and then end the tour by heading to the waterfalls in Cristo Rey swimming hole (Monkey Falls)
What to bring:
• packed breakfast and/or lunch
• bottled water and/or snacks
• swimwear, towels, extra dry clothes
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Belize is known for its rich natural resources and our many attractions. So spend the day doing the three best things in Belize. First attraction will be the cave that is in this new adventure park called Cave World Adventures. Then we’ll go to visit the famous Xunantunich Mayan ruin and then end the tour by heading to the waterfalls in Cristo Rey swimming hole (Monkey Falls)
• Cave World Adventures cave
This unique walk-through cave is featured deep in the jungle and accessible by ascending mossy stone steps. In addition to impressive stalactites and stalagmites, come and discover Mayan traditions and ceremonies that took place thousands of years ago. It also includes Maya glyphs, unique formations and stunning views of the rainforest. This cave was part of a network of caves that the ancient Maya people believed connected them to the underworld in which their gods lived. This cave is perfect for those who don’t like enclosed spaces or too much climbing. This cave tour takes place right in this beautiful 300-acre adventure park in Cayo just 10 minutes from the famous Xunantunich Mayan ruin. This tour includes entrance fee and a professional licensed tour guide.
Xunantunich, which means “Stone Lady” in Mayan language, is one of the many impressive ancient Mayan sites in Belize. To reach these ruins, you will travel with your guide in a hand-cranked ferry across the Mopan River. Xunantunich sits atop a stunning green hilltop with views of nearby border town, Benque Viejo del Carmen, and Melchor de Mencos, Guatemala. Enjoy a half-day climbing the pyramids, some of which were recently excavated. Learn more about Mayan history in the museum, including how the name of the ruins changed over time. If you are lucky, you might catch a glimpse of the howler monkeys that live in the forest canopies at the site, or a wish willy (black iguana) that can be spotted trying to blend in to the rock of the pyramids. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the site, or travel back across the river to try some yummy local cuisine. A must-see in Belize!
• Cristo Rey Swimming Hotel (MONKEY FALLS)
Take refreshing dip in the sky-blue pools of this popular local swimming hole in Cristo Rey. Known as both Shower Falls and Monkey Falls to locals, these natural pools get their beautiful color from a natural spring that then filters the water through sand and sediment, forming the beautiful pool at the bottom. Take a jump from a small cliff above the water, or simply relax in the small pools and waterfalls.
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.