Belize Cave Tubing
As your cave tubing tour begins, your friendly Smart Travel Belize tour guide will take you through Belize City and onto the George Price Highway toward Jaguar Paw. This will include a brief history lesson as we make our way to our destination.
At Jaguar Paw you will enjoy both the rainforest and the underworld of the Mayas as we hike for about 30 minutes through the rainforest. Your guide will point out different medicinal plants and their benefits that were once used by the Mayas and locals today.
At the cave enjoy the refreshing cold river water as you float through the cave system and relax as you enjoy listening to rainforest come to life. When we are finish tubing, we will have time to sit and enjoy a delicious plate of local food along with natural juices or sodas before returning to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Water tube, head lamp, life jacket
- Local certified tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Frank Village, Cayo District, Belmopan Belize
Enjoy both the rainforest and the underworld of the Mayas. This lush tropical landscape allows you to hike, swim, eat and learn about the medicinal flora that inhabit the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
San Pedro Belize Water TaxiOcean Ferry Water Taxi Belize City Municipal AirstripNOTE: We can't pick up from Harvest Caye Port in the mean time due to the distance going to Belize District. Please bear with us.Ports
- Belize City Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.