Belize City Cultural Walking Tour
This Cultural Walking Tour offers you the chance to explore the main historical sights of Belize City, which dates back to the early 1600s when the British first settled here and is the former capital of the country of Belize, once known as British Honduras.
Which is the official language in Belize? What Belizeans celebrate during St George’s Caye Day? Why should I travel to Belize City the next summer? Which is the connection between the Mayan Civilization and Belize City? How is the weather in Belize City?
You will have the chance to discover the Swing Bridge, Government House, Museum of Belize, St. John's Anglican Cathedral, and the Fort George Memorial Park.
Get ready to experience Belize from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Belize City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Museum of Belize
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belize, Belize
Walking tour will follow the next route:
Museum of Belize
The Belize Sign Monument
St. John's Anglican Cathedral
Fort George Memorial Park
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Government House, 71 Regent St, Belize City, Belize
Return Detail :Memorial Park, Belize City, Belize
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.